Saltwater Dry Goods Tee
The proverb "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" is a very accurate statement. Patagonia makes some great products while also doing tons of positive things in the world. In my day job doing commercial construction work, their products hold up longer than most anything else out there. I have a Patagonia work jacket that is damn near indestructible, and I love their fishing gear, fleece coats, and board shorts - and more.. Direct inspiration from old Patagonia logos triggered the idea for this tee. Because I can't really take credit for this design, and following the lead of Patagonia's generous charitable donations and efforts, I will run this shirt through summer '21 and donate all net profits from it to Patagonia Action Works - the company's charitable arm.
SHIRT RUNS SLIM. SEE SIZE CHART BELOW
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton /5% viscose. Heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester. Heather oatmeal is 99% cotton/1% viscose) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||26.50 in||17.48 in||7.99 in|
|M||27.48 in||20.00 in||8.27 in|
|L||28.46 in||21.50 in||8.98 in|
|XL||30.24 in||23.98 in||9.25 in|
|2XL||31.50 in||25.47 in||9.45 in|
|3XL||31.97 in||27.72 in||10.24 in|
|4XL||32.99 in||29.49 in||10.51 in|
|5XL||33.98 in||31.50 in||10.98 in|