Square Grouper Tee
A fictional marine salvage operation tee design - Square Grouper Marine Salvage. Back in the day down in and around the Gulf of Mexico, folks running bales of pot by boat or plane referred to them as square groupers when they had to throw them overboard in a pinch. Rumor has it when fishing slowed, some people that relied on that industry for income may have dabbled in the square grouper business as well. A bit of romantic visions of moonlight runs and a splash of Jimmy Buffett enter the mind's eye. At least my mind's eye.
- Brand: Bella + Canvas | Product ID: 3001
- 100% combed ring spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.2 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-3X available in a wide variety of colors
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem and stretchable cotton collar for lasting comfort
- Reinforced shoulder construction maintains shape after repeated washings
- Imported, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||27.99 in||17.48 in||8.46 in|
|M||29.49 in||18.98 in||8.46 in|
|L||30.00 in||20.47 in||9.21 in|
|XL||30.98 in||23.46 in||9.49 in|
|2XL||30.98 in||24.49 in||9.49 in|
|3XL||31.50 in||25.47 in||9.72 in|