Shark Warning Flag Tee
Purple flags are raised on beaches nationwide to warn swimmers of hazardous marine life in the water. On Cape Cod, and elsewhere in Massachusetts (and now Maine as I hear it) beaches put up those purple flags but with a white shark in the middle when a shark is sighted in the area. More and more, specifically the great whites, are swimming in New England waters every year. Purple shark flag on the back, company name and a Cape Cod outline on the front.
- Brand: Bella + Canvas | Product ID: 3001
- 100% combed ring spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 4.2 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-3X available in a wide variety of colors
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem and stretchable cotton collar for lasting comfort
- Reinforced shoulder construction maintains shape after repeated washings
- Imported, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||27.99 in||17.48 in||8.46 in|
|M||29.49 in||18.98 in||8.46 in|
|L||30.00 in||20.47 in||9.21 in|
|XL||30.98 in||23.46 in||9.49 in|
|2XL||30.98 in||24.49 in||9.49 in|
|3XL||31.50 in||25.47 in||9.72 in|