Hydrangea Woman's Tank
My father was a no nonsense, tough as nails, hard man, but he loved hydrangeas, and it seems to have been passed along to me. They are a flowering shrub present all along the New England coast, among other places. I used blue and white gingham as the color for the flowers on this tank, and put a logo "S" on the front. This versatile piece is the perfect under, over, gym, beach, errands top. The comfortable poly-cotton-rayon blend make this tank a light, draping fit, and the racerback gives it a stylish touch.
- 50% Polyester/25% Cotton/ 25% Rayon | Fabric Weight: 4.3 oz (lightweight)
- Very light and versatile piece
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Merrowed stitching throughout
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||25.98 in||15.47 in|
|M||26.50 in||16.50 in|
|L||27.24 in||17.99 in|
|XL||28.46 in||20.00 in|
|2XL||30.00 in||20.98 in|