Live To Sail Tee
"Live to Ride, Ride to Live" has long been the proclamation of hard core bikers, and you gotta respect the devotion. While I've puttered around on bikes, a biker I am not, but I've always liked the rocker patches on biker's cuts. Unless you want to catch a serious beat down or have a death wish, you don't wear real biker rocker patches unless you've earned them. So, I've printed a version of them on a tee shirt using a phrasing much more applicable to myself. "Live to Sail, Sail to Live" surrounding a Captain Avery skull & crossbones is the back of this tee, on the front is very simply the company name printed on the left chest. If you catch a beating for wearing this, you're doing something else wrong.
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton /5% viscose. Heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester. Heather oatmeal is 99% cotton/1% viscose) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||26.50 in||17.48 in||7.99 in|
|M||27.48 in||20.00 in||8.27 in|
|L||28.46 in||21.50 in||8.98 in|
|XL||30.24 in||23.98 in||9.25 in|
|2XL||31.50 in||25.47 in||9.45 in|
|3XL||31.97 in||27.72 in||10.24 in|
|4XL||32.99 in||29.49 in||10.51 in|
|5XL||33.98 in||31.50 in||10.98 in|